Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just Getting Started

I have debated starting a blog for quite some time, but today I decided that it would be a really fun thing to do. I love journals, so this is just another way to preserve some history and keep in touch with people. Dane and I are moving in on the end of our first year of marriage, and it has really been one wonderful year. We are best friends and really have a lot of fun together, no matter what we are doing. I honestly never thought that being married could be so good. Things have just worked out for the best! This summer we have been able to spend time with friends and family. I am learning more and more each day how important those relationships are! I have loved getting to know myself, Dane, and our families better. We are definitely surrounded by great people. I hope that blogging will help me keep in better touch with the people that mean a lot to me!

1 comments:

Terri French said...

Hi Kasi,
I look forward to reading your blog. Hope you don't mind if I drop in here.

Terri French

www.terrifrench.blogspot.com