Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One of My Interests

Okay, so ISU has become one of my interests. It feels like it is MY own little university, as cheesy as that sounds. I am proud of the education I received from ISU. I LOVE the people here. I am just proud to be an ISU grad! Maybe it is the recruiter in me, but I just heard about this video today and had to post it. (I recruit for ISU as a job! It is a lot of fun.) I want to share this video with other proud ISU alumni! I was so excited to see a video of my ISU online! (I really know that ISU isn't MY school, but I just really love it here!) I get chills when I think about the good things that are happening on our campus right now. I look forward to our future!

Now know that there is much, much more to my life than ISU. (I don't want anyone to think that I live, eat, breathe, and sleep ISU.) I am just very appreciative of the time I have spent here, the people I have met here, and the things I have learned here!

Without further adieu, here is the link for Idaho State's video! Go Bengals!http://youniversitytv.com/beta/index.php

0 comments: