Thursday, October 30, 2008

I was just tagged! I will admit that I don't have the most original responses, but it is still fun to think about these things!

7 Things I plan to do before I die…
1. Have a GIGANTIC library in my house! (We have been collecting books, and they are so great to have around...until you have to move!)
2. Get a Master's Degree ( I really want to get a PhD, but I do want children in the near future.)
3. Go to Italy and Germany
4. Go to a play on Broadway (Ideally, I would see Wicked!)5. Develop some new skills and talents (I have a few right now....sewing, scrapbooking, playin
g the guitar, baking cakes, golfing, photography, snowboarding, quilting, interior desing, etc.)
6. Become the "hang out" home. (Dane and I want our home to be the cool place for our kids and their friends to spend time. This may require that I develop some baking skills. I hope to make cookies like Cody's mom!)
7. Become a fabulous wife, mom, grandma, sister, daughter, granddaughter (Families are the best!)

7 Things I can do…
1. Multi-task
2. Learn and read (I LOVE school and learning!)
3. Have a great time with Dane
4. Rest!! (Not the best quality!)
5. Play the organ (Something I will probably do until I am 90!)
6. Care about others
7. Smile a lot

7 Things I cannot do…
1. Find where I am going (I am the worst with directions...I still get lost in IF and Pocatello! Thank heavens for Google Maps and GPS!)
2. Watch scary movies (And that's about all that I can find on tv this week!)
3. Sew (I still wonder how I got an A in my fabrics class!)
4. Keep a bag of chocolate or candy in the house for more than a day without it getting eaten. (I will generally consume an entire bag of chocolate within 24 hours—I have very little self-control when it comes to sweets!)
5. Play a game without feeling competitive.
6. Touch door handles in public restrooms
7. Fake anything around Dane (He reads me very well!)

7 Things That Attracts Me To Dane…
1. He has a great sense of humor and is very witty (He can always make me laugh)
2. He is athletic (Dane called me a jersey-chaser at one point. How sad!)
3. He is so supportive
4. He is the most genuine person I know
5. He is very giving to others and is always serving his friends and family
6. He is definitely attractive
7. He is great with kids (The other day our niece ran right past me into his arms. She loves him!)

7 Things I say most often…
1. Holy Nedskies! (Also—many phrases generally used by the older populations)
2. What a day!
3. Fabulous
4. I can find out for you.
5. You won’t believe what I dreamed about last night! (Dane hates listening to my wacky dreams, but he continues to do so nonetheless)
6. What do you want to do? (I am very indecisive)
7. “I am going to change the world!” or “I have this new goal…”

7 Favorite Celebs
1. Steve Carrell (I LOVE “The Office” and “Dan in Real Life”)
2. Russell Crowe
3. Taylor Swift (So great in concert and just a nice girl)
4. Ken Jennings, the amazing Jeopardy guy (and a personal hero of mine!)
5. Jack Black
6. Kate Hudson (She has perfect curly hair)
7. Dane (I really don’t have favorite celebrities, and Kade told me that Dane was a local celebrity…hehe!)

7 Favorite Foods
1. Ice Cream (My very favorite)
2. Mexican Food
3. Italian Food
4. Pizza
5. Chocolate
6. Cereal
7. Spaghetti Soup (A Sucher family staple food)

7 People who should do this (You’re tagged)
1. Heather
2. Kelli
3. Shanna
4. Becky
5. Lisa
6. The Beorchia Clan
7. Missy

1 comments:

lori said...

KASI,
YOU MET MY MOM? SHE IS WONDERFUL. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?