Monday, February 2, 2009

"this is intense"


After months and months of watching the informational (featuring all those amazing transformations), I got P90X for Christmas. I have done some of the workouts over the last few weeks and have finally decided to "officially" start the program. I have to admit that some of the workouts are pretty intense!

My very first workout proved to be pretty crazy. I did well over a hundred push-ups and pull-ups, and boy, did my arms, back, and chest feel it for the next several days. I couldn't even fully extend my arms for four days after the workout! I know, I am pretty out-of-shape. But really, these workouts are pretty intense!

Anyway, today I am "officially" starting the program. (I have kind-of started the program like three times now, so I need a real start.) Sometime announcing a resolution to others helps you stay motivated and strong. So, for the next 3 months I will be the P90X Queen! I am really excited to finally, truly get started. Here's to health!

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

hey my bro and sister in law are in the middle of trying this out!! they LOVE it and said it seriously is so intense! you're brave girl! sounds fun actually! keep us posted!

Shanna and Brad said...

Good luck with that resolution. I'm working on my fitness too. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm doing well. We really like Utah. We'll be here for another 1-3 years, depending on where Brad goes to grad school. How are you doing? I guess I should just write you on facebook, but this seemed easier:). I hope all is well for you!

Jessica said...

Sounds like fun!!