Monday, March 30, 2009

Nie Nie

If you find something good, shouldn't you share it with others?!

I love to read, listen to, and watch things that make me want to be a better person. I always want to improve, to be just a little bit better. Well, a couple of weeks ago I ran into something that fills just that purpose!


Now, I am sure that many of you have already discovered this little blog. Well, it is a very, very popular blog. Those who have read "The Nie Nie Dialogues" surely agree with me that Stephanie Nielson is one fantastic woman--an inspiring person!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be a mom someday after reading the blog. She does the most beautiful things with her children! I especially loved reading about the time she wrote phrases like "God loves you" and "You are beautiful" on pieces of paper her children had decorated. Together, Stephanie and her children placed the phrases all over the town for people to find. What a wonderful way to teach your children, wouldn't you agree?!

If you haven't read any of the blog before, please take a few minutes to read. There are real-life heroes around us, and I really believe she is one! She exemplifies motherhood and a love for life. I think she is a very refreshing person to learn a bit from! Let me know what you think, if you haven't read it before.

Happy blogging!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Thanks! I will have to check out the blog! I hope you guys are doing well- it seems like I have not seen you forever! That's why blogs are so much fun because we can continue to keep in touch!

Jessica said...

I have loved her blog for several months. She is really an amazing inspiration to moms and wives and women alike.

sam and kyrsten said...

i completely agree! i can spend hours reading it! i think she is amazing. you are one of those amazing people too!

sam and kyrsten said...

thanks for the encouragement kasi! I appreciate it alot! yes we are still in the 6th ward! wish you were too!