Monday, July 6, 2009

The Real Deal

For the last year I have waddled up and down the Highland and Riverside Golf Courses alongside Dane donning my old tennis shoes and canvas flats. A few times Dane suggested that I should wear shoes with more "grip" to improve my golf swing, but of course my thrifty side suggested that idea was a farce. Well, after a year of consideration I had a break-down of sorts. I really believed that the purchase of some "schnazzy"new golf shoes would improve my confidence on the course, in turn improving my golf game. It didn't take much convincing on Dane's part before I purchased these beauties from Riverside's Pro Shop.


You may see me in the future, spending much more time at the golf course, for you see, I am now the real deal. I have taken my official plunge into the world of golf finally. I have succumbed to the course's call and will someday be that silly old lady who spends the day chasing her husband around the course in their 1970's-style golf cart, playing card games by day and couple's leagues games by night, and trying her best not to grow too old! Come and join me!

7 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

LOL great post. Congrats on the new shoes. I've never been golfing. Glad you enjoy it.

And to answer your question from a while ago that you left on my blog. The Walk for the Cure is on September 12 in Snake River. If you are interested, send me an email and I can give you more info. s_gneiting@hotmail.com take care!

Steve and Allison said...

whoa. those are pretty snazzy. way to go, kasi. now dane has to watch out. his golf swing will go downhill.!! lol

sam and kyrsten said...

awesome post! i love it! i bet you will be the best one out there!

Krystal said...

That is so awesome! I am proud of you for purchasing your first pair of GOLF shoes- they are really cute too! :) NICE JOB!

Sefhazem and Pagerbeep said...

You go girl!!! Those are some pretty hot lookin tennis shoes. Do you like golf by the way? I've been interested in learning.

Shanna and Brad said...

Those are awesome shoes! That sounds like a fun hobby.

Kellie Henry said...

LOVE EM!