Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ode to the Otter Pop

Dearest Otter Pops,

Thank you for being the perfect quick pick-me-up at work during these crazy months in the office. I know that I don't always exercise control, and may eat several of you at a time, but you must understand that I really, really need you around! These days in the office can feel very long, and the sugar gives me just enough energy to get through the day. The best bonus--you are only 25 calories! I cannot feel guilty about that!

PS--If I do have any cavities at the end of summer, I am blaming it all on your presence in the office freezer!

Much love,

Kasi Lee

6 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

i also am a lover of otter pops!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

LOL that's cute!

Jessica said...

Friendly Advice: Go to my blog and enter the Monday giveaway!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

lol Kasi. I had to laugh at your comment on my blog and explain something. I'm not sure if you caught that the baseball story was a joke. Some little girl just brought us the ball and I made the story up because it sounded better. I put it right at the end but you may have missed it. Anyway just didn't want you to think I was some hellian or something. ;)

Shanna and Brad said...

You're too funny! I agree--25 calories isn't too bad of an indulgence. Whatever helps you make it through the day:)

sam and kyrsten said...

awesome im so excited you want to be a part of the craft group! when i find out everything i will be SURE to let you know! i hope things are going good!