Monday, December 21, 2009

And this is what I found...

I came home from work one day last week, and this is what I found....

























Dane had finished his Christmas shopping, had wrapped all the presents he purchased, and was making Christmas treats for our friends when I walked in the door. (We made a ton and accidentally ate most of them before they could be delivered--good intentions, right!?)

Someone was really feeling the Christmas spirit last Thursday.

We, here at the B. Household, hope everyone has a great holiday! We hope you enjoy the time you spend with your families, the kind words exchanged, and the beautiful winter weather. We hope that the true Spirit of Christmas is easily found! We love you all and wish you a safe and merry and blessed Christmas!

3 comments:

The Howertons said...

Ohhh... LOVE it!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

Such a sweetie!!

Justin and Kristin said...

WOW! I AM IMPRESSED! I know that I will NEVER come to home to my huband being that jolly! He shops for everything (unless it's special) in one night a couple days b4 and usually wraps them Christmas Eve! And the baking, that's not gonna happen, however, the eating he participates in very well! :)