Friday, December 18, 2009

A Late Introduction

I can't believe that I have waited so long to introduce everyone to our third family member! So, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to.... (dun, dun, dun-dun)

HAROLD (picture soon to follow in the post)

We are so proud of Harold, our real-life ficus tree. He is strong, needs very little water, still has his leaves even though we were told he should be "bald" by now, and produces some much-needed oxygen in our home. What a wonder this little guys is!

For Christmas the last couple of years, we have sported a very large, but very sweet loan-er Christmas tree courtesy of Aunt Jeanie. We thought we would simplify a bit with a tree that doesn't occupy 2/3 of our living room. So--what could be better that dressing up Harold with a little bling--his very own. (Am I sounding ridiculous right now?!)

So, here he is, in all of his glittery, glowing glory! He really is our Christmas tree (this fact threw my Grandma Bonnie into a bit of a loop, I think)! I hope you like him as much as we do!





Of course, I wanted to add a few close-ups of our handsome man!




1 comments:

Cicily said...

Ha ha. That's funny that you named your plant because cole and I had a plant (had as in...it died), but we named it too. Its name was Waldo. I found your blog on facebook. I have one too. Its www.fitandhealthy4life.blogspot.com. I added you to mine. Happy Holidays!