Monday, August 23, 2010

Ready or Not

Whew...school starts this week...


I am generally one prepared girl when it comes to the beginning of the school year...

This year, not so much...

And that is okay because I am just going to take this one wonderful day at a time...

Breathe in, breathe out...

I wonder how others do it all: being moms, or prepping for med school, or working and going to school full-time--I feel like I have it easy...

I am definitely ready for some structure, and I know that things are going to be swell, especially after my annual "back-to-school" blessing--so thankful for the Priesthood...

Just called to be Young Women's President (don't mean to share), and I am feeling overwhelmed--too young for this, too immature for this--will need a TON of help--but already love these girls...still in disbelief after knowing for almost two weeks...

Someday I am going to super-clean this apartment--and I am going to act uncharacteristically and be okay with the lack of perfection in my cleaning...

Really want to jump in and do a bunch of crafting--wondering if anyone else feels the same way...

Sorry to ramble--just getting these little thoughts out of my brain, so I can move on and move forward...


1 comments:

Lisa said...

HOLY CATS! Kasi that is awesome. You are going to be an amazing YW Pres. Those girls are going to LOVE you.