Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spendovers




I am just getting ready (cleaning up the house, prepping for a scholarship workshop, packing up, and doing laundry....oh, and blogging) before I head over to my mother-in-law's place for the night. I am headed to the TREASURE Valley area for work, and she is KIND enough to let me stay the night to get a bit of extra REST. I already had one 5:00 am wakeup this week (to get in some last-minute studying), and that is enough for me.


(Does anyone else ever wonder how their bodies were able to handle such late nights and early mornings in college? The fact that I made it through the undergraduate years in one healthy piece is a miracle--and others were WAY MORE BUSY than me. Seriously, those wonder women and super men are ABUNDANT in Pocatello--and in many other places, I am sure! How in the world do they do it? They really should give me some lessons!)

Anyway, life is going well here. Heavenly Father is blessing me with lots of knowledge about growing and expanding capacities and about priorities. That's really the whole GAME when it comes to TIME right, putting those most important things first in life. As I come to put my family and Heavenly Father first, all other things fall in place.

Speaking of FAMILY, Mary Anne, I can't wait to see YOU and spend some woman-to-woman time with you. Please grant me some of your cooking wisdom and card game trickery this evening. I should hustle up and get my priorities in ORDER, and get to you IN A HURRY!


0 comments: