Friday, September 12, 2008

Our First Tradition



When Dane and I started dating, we watched The Office all the time. I think that was how we spent a lot of our first Christmas break together, actually. We love the show and think it is hilarious. One of my favorite things in the world is Dane's laugh...and I am guaranteed to hear it if we watch the show. Anyway, Dane and I established our first tradition last year, and what a weird tradition it is. We purchased the third season of The Office the before it was even shelved at the store, a Monday night just before midnight. Then we had to watch a few episodes, sort of breaking the season in. Well, of course we had to continue the tradition this year. Having to work the next morning didn't even deter us! We arrived at Wal-Mart just before midnight to get the fourth season. We even saw someone else there, doing the same thing (it was one of the Comedy Project guys; I swear I see them everywhere!). After we got our prize we took it home to watch an episode before going to bed.I do have to add that Dane and I no longer have cable television--we had free cable for a while. I do enjoy not having television to a certain extent, but I have to say that Dane and I have watched all four seasons too many times now. We can only watch our collection of movies so many times...plus it's college football season! We have spent a lot of quality time together lately though, playing games...and I have read like 50 books recently! Well, not 50...but a lot!

1 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

kasi i just randomly found your blog! im excited that you have one! ps sam and i love the office too! we just finished watching it! are you in our ward anymore? im assuming not?!