Monday, August 3, 2009

Dane's Dream Night

I think that Dane's dream night would include:

1. golf
2. more golf
3. a bit more golf
(of course I would be following him around the golf course during this time)

Dane is very easy to keep happy!


For our Friday night out, Dane and I hit the links. After surviving a small marital mishap, i.e. Dane giving me a brief golf lesson, we had a great night together. Our friend Ragen came too, and the two boys (who could out-drive me by hundreds of yards) were so great about me tagging along.


You know, I love to see Dane on the golf course. He knows everyone, and everyone knows him. He is quite the popular guy around there and is so great with the other guys on the course. He is hilarious and so fun to see when he is in his "element."

Don't you guys just love to see your husbands do something they are so good at?!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

yes so much. and something they love so much. your a great wife to tag along! im sure he loves having you with him doing exactly what he loves! your awesome!

Shanna and Brad said...

That's so nice of you to be supportive. I'm sure Brad would love it if I participated in more sports with him. At least we both like tennis. I'm sure you're golf game is coming along nicely since you're so athletic. What a fun date night.