Wednesday, September 2, 2009

and I was a little jealous

Okay, so lately I have decided that I want to "experience life." That's a bit corny, I know. I want to do lots of fun things and make fun little memories to go along with it. Life is about having some fun, right?!

Well, on Friday Dane announced that he was invited to ride in some golf guy's private plan to play golf for the day in Utah. Nuh-uh...not without me--was what I was thinking. But instead I told him that I am so glad he gets to do something so cool. Blah-blah. (I was trying to play off that I really wasn't...jealous!)

Now--cut me some slack here--I really wasn't in a frenzy of jealousy here. I didn't mope around the house all day or even seek some pity from the women at the Relief Society activity. I just think that would be something so cool to do. And to be honest--Dane really deserved it. He works so hard on the apartments and at his job--he deserved it. And he loved every minute of it.

(I will admit that I told Dane to keep in touch with this really nice person. I would love a day of golf like this too! I hope that doesn't make me a bad person!)

3 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

That sounds like fun! I'm jealous now, too:)

Steve and Allison said...

i think anyone would've loved to gone in a private plane!! it's like being a celebrity. just have a few more otter pops. they're made with 25% real juice!!

Kevin and Cherie said...

YES!!! I would love to do your hair!!!!!! It will be so good to see you. Just let me know when. See ya soon.