Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Recommended for Reading

Every once in a great while you find a book that you just can't put down. You can't function in life until the book has been read, i.e., the dishes aren't done, homework is set aside, sleep isn't a priority, the poor hubs gets ignored completely, etc. Well, about two months ago, I happened upon a book that fulfilled that very need--thanks to Paige, by the way! Now I reveal that wonderful piece of literary work to you....doo, doo, doo (trumpet sounding). Now, please scroll down...















(So I tried to make the image huge and captivating, but this is the best that little jpeg would do. A little disappointing if you ask me. On another note, I know a couple other people have posted about this on their blogs too. To them I say, please don't feel like I am stealing any thunder! Love you guys!)

Has anyone else read this a-m-a-z-i-n-g book?!

5 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh yes. I read this book almost a year ago! I LOVED IT! Might be my new favorite series. The 2nd book is great too...can't wait for the third. I actually did a book review about it back in January. You can read it here http://crazy-happy-life.blogspot.com/2009/01/book-reviews-are-back.html Let me know if you agree. :-)

Ashley said...

OMG I LOVED this book. I just finished the 2nd book "Catching Fire" and LOVED that one too. I'm a little upset that I have to wait another year for the 3rd. Oh the agony!!!
I totally agree that this book totally encompasses your life. So good. I'm so happy you loved it too! :)

Steve and Allison said...

yeah it's kind of incredible. if you read the 2nd one you wil want the third to be sitting right there at the end. I haven't read the 3rd but it's going to be pretty much amazing. Thanks for the 'airliner' song by steve miller band on your music. it made me smile!!

Shanna and Brad said...

I've heard good things about that book. I'll have to check it out! When I have time to put things off of course:)

krista said...

Kasi, I plan to read it after Super Saturday is over and I have caught up on life. Thanks for the suggestion