Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Bells





A couple of weekends ago, I made a quick trip to Teton to see my cuz Juston get married. I am the oldest grandchild on this side of the family, so it is crazy to see all of my younger cousins "grow up" and get married! I have to say that I am so excited for Aubree to join the family. She is one cute girl! It was also great to see my beautiful sista Kelli Jean and her hubs, the parental unit, more fams, and my adorable Gramma Bonnie! Congrats to Juston and Aubree!

Seeing people get married reminds me about just how grateful I am for my man Dane! My boo is my favorite person ever, and I love seeing just how much we have grown together over these last two years. I love him more and more everyday, truly! Marrying Dane was by far the best decision I ever could have made--I can be a pretty smart girl sometime! So glad this marriage thing can last forever! We have plenty of memories left to make!

0 comments: