Sunday, May 23, 2010

FHE: Our Latest

Because Dane and I don't have any children of our own, and because we want to practice holding FHE even without kids, we team up with a few friends for our own little FHE group. With a crazy semester out of the way, we reconvened our Monday night meetings this last week. Boy, am I ready for a great summer before our Monday night tirades end--as one amazing couple heads to D.C. for school and the other fabulous couple prepares to welcome a new addition to their family!

Now, I spent a bit of time preparing for this Family Home Evening. Have you ever seen the television show "Minute to Win It?" I must say that watching one episode was enough for me, but the prospect of playing the games at home was quite exciting! I put together a little home-spun version of the game show for our group. The games provided plenty of laughs and went right along with the lesson on developing and sharing talents. We can always find a new talent within ourselves if we are looking and trying new things. Am I right? Cheesy, but right! (I had to hook the games in somehow.)

Here are a few pictures from one interesting night!











1 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! About the bookshelves, it took about a 1/2 hour just because of the mass of books & because I kept going back to fix the arrangement. Love your wall color btw.