Sunday, December 12, 2010

Add that to my Bucket List


Today I got a hankering to go on a cattle drive. Not quite sure why or where that came from, but I told Dane that we have to add that to our Bucket Lists. Could you imagine how much fun riding along with a bunch of ranchers would be?! Just envision yourself riding around the high desert terrain, setting up a tent at night, and starting a fire to make dinner. Now, that sounds rugged, and lately I am getting more into doing some of that manly, physical stuff. I might just have to go and spit on something (just kidding, I am not quite to that point--I plan to preserve some of my lady-ness). First step: learn how to ride a horse. That shouldn't be too hard with a cowboy marrying into the family. I actually think I will need to work on that first step for a while. One step at a time.

Picture found here.

3 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

i'll join you! i married into a cowboy family and need to work on my riding skills! :)

Chase and Janessa said...

Hi Kasi! I found your blog off of mickenzie's.. Ours is chaseandjanessafunk.blogspot.com if you want to blog with us!

Steve and Allison said...

you can go with my husband's family, but if you could go on one with hugh jackman (australia) that would be even better!