Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds



(Insert the catchy pop song courtesy of Hannah Montana)


Dane and I have been bitten by the "house owner" bug, but we haven't given in quite yet. Seriously, we have to take advantage of this free rent stuff as long as we possibly can!

We still dream though...

And I try to envision the kitchen, but I can't quite decide if I prefer tile or wood flooring. Tile is ideal for the environment, but it can look so cold and plain. Well, I discovered a great union on HGTV this weekend. Thank you, "Income Property." Seriously, I find out so many great ideas on there like engineered hard wood floors and inexpensive backsplash tiling, etc. So, without further ado, tile that looks like wood flooring. I am telling you, it fit that apartment so well.

I love, love, love it right now. I do realize that by the time we buy a house and can do some of our own renovations, this might be completely out of style. But for now, my dream kitchen has the white subway tile backsplash and this hybrid flooring. Dream on!

(picture found here)

0 comments: