Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ode to the Best-Dressed Team in College Football

Last night I got to hang out with the boys and take in some good old college football. The BCS championship game took precedence over anything else in our lives for the night. It was the ultimate priority, and I loved it. I have to admit that I love just hanging out with Dane and his friends. (Dane's friends are a bit more tolerant of my commentating, though!) Going to ISU games and watching sports events on the big screen are some of my favorite memories. Is that sad?!


Anyway, I just have to give a shout-out to the Ducks. I love you, and if I could choose anywhere to play (based on facilities, sponsorship), I would Oregon. I am sorry about the game last night. We were all rooting for you, and you gave us some exciting, clutch plays. However, seriously--why did you try to rush the ball in when you were in the red zone? You tried a dozen times before you finally ran an option, realizing that the run wasn't working. That Auburn defensive line is tough! Enough negativity--great season, great players, great game. It was a fun game overall to watch. And, you guys sure did look good while you did it! The best-dressed team around. I feel like I can hardly wait to see what you are wearing each time I watch an Oregon game (fulfilling my feminine love of fashion).

And that is all--best of luck next year. I will be rooting for you if you are in the ship again--or any other non-SEC team. That conference powerhouse needs a bit of humbling.

Image found here.

1 comments:

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

Hey! Just saw your cute blog! Hope school is going well for you this week! I hope to get to come to Bunco again. I missed last month due to my Grandpa passing away, but if I am still invited I want to come. Let me know!

kambree