Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hand-Me-Ups

I was blessed with two very beautiful, very schnazzy sisters. Do note that they are not only pretty on the outside, but are fabulous women on this inside too--and that's really what matters. Isn't it crazy that I can refer to all of us as women now! Yikes! No more Sucher girls--we are women, hear us roar!


Anyway, this weekend I got to spend some premium down time with Kelli, who I consider one of my bestest buds. I will blog later this week about the cheer competition, but I really want to talk about her kindness to me. In the family, I would say that I am the frumpiest and worst-dressed. And I don't mean that in a "pity me" kind of way. I have two super-trendy and cute sisters, and I happen to go into mental spasms if my daily routine and dress take more than fifteen minutes. I just can't take it. Thank heavens for curly hair.

Kelli "cleaned out" her closet and donated a bunch of absolutely adorable clothes to a much-needed source--muah! Oh, the joy when I took home a whole new wardrobe to wear. I feel like a new woman.

Anyway, I am really thankful for Kellli's donation. She is so thoughtful and willing to help if I ever need anything. I am so blessed to have her as my little sister and think that she is one incredible woman--I have no idea how she is able to manage her load, but I am incredibly proud of her and can't believe I am lucky enough to have her in my family.


2 comments:

Steve and Allison said...

sweet!! love it! it's a free spree!

Josh and Kelli said...

Oh my crimany sakes!!! I just saw this post!!!! You are such a sweetie. Reading that SERIOUSLY made my day. Thanks for spending the day with me today. We make a great team. :)