Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Add that to the Dictionary

Last week, after I wore different cardigans six days in a row, Dane dubbed an obvious wardrobe staple the "card-again."

Needless to say, he sang the famous cardigan line from Miley's "Party in the USA" one too many times.

I am in need of an intervention, especially after I wore yet another today. So, I am trying a new experiment for the chilly month of March this year--I will wear a new outfit each day of the month--no repeating cardigans or sweaters--all different clothing. This will give me an opportunity to be more creative with the clothes I do have, and it will help me to move away from my little obsession.

Oh, dear cardigan, how I do adore you!

Image found here.

Do you happen to have a favorite item of clothing?

3 comments:

Josh and Kelli said...

"with a dream and my cardigan".....thats the best part of the song

Josh and Kelli said...

ps that was josh not kelli

Josh and Kelli said...

Haha- I just noticed that Josh commented. He is such a dork. Haha. Serioulsy- don't be dissin' on the cardigans. Last time I counted, I had close to 30. They are a so much a part of my wardrobe that it is out of CONTROL! Haha. Love you!