Monday, February 28, 2011

A New Day


Lately I haven't been able to will myself out of bed before about 7:30 (the only side effect of pregnancy that I have experienced)--this morning was a welcome exception.


I was up, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed at 6:30, semi-ready to take on the world. After viewing my blog reel and checking Facebook (a daily task) and doing a quick pick-up around the house, I got ready for the day and had an extra 20 minutes before I left for work.

Best part of the morning included making my daily to-do list and doing some quiet reading before the day began. I think I will make this a regular part of the morning routine. I could already tell that it was going to be a great day!

4 comments:

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Kasi! Congratulationns!!!!! So exciting! When are you due? What doctor are you seeing? Xoxo!

The Bunce's said...

When I was Prego I was good to get out of bed AT ALL!!! The first Tri killed me with tiredness!!! But I would do it a hundred times over for the joys of a newborn baby in my arms. (maybe not a hundred times ;) )

Brady and Christi said...

Yay Kasi!! I'm SO excited for you!! When are you due?

Jessica said...

Congrats darling! Rest all you can cuz they never stop stealing your sleep, blessed little creatures. p.s. I love your outfit goal. You ought to post your pictures to inspired the rest of us who are in the wardrobe shlumps...