Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project: 30 Days of Love

After almost four years of marriage, Dane and I still become better friends everyday. I am sure many of you feel the exact same way. It is amazing that you can continue to love and admire someone more and more all of the time. Just when I think I care about him as much as is possible, I love the man even more. The growth is just so natural!

So, today I began "Project: 30 Days of Love," something I have wanted to do for such a long time. I am leaving a little love note of some kind around the house each day. It is small, but I am pretty excited about it. Dane isn't much of a "words of affirmation guy," but I really think he will appreciate the little thoughts. So, I will report at the 30-day mark on the progress of this silly project.

I actually got the idea a long time ago from this video. It is sweet and inspiring. Someday I hope that Dane and I are just like this couple! I have just fallen in love with them!

1 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

this is such a lovely idea. and such a loving wonderful couple. i couldnt help but be choked up through the whole thing. it makes me want to do so much more to show my sweetheart how much i love him. thanks for a reminder to always be thinking about them!