Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And We Got a Honk!

Last week I attended a conference with most of the college reps from around the state. I look forward to this conference each year because I know just how random and spontaneous college reps can be--especially the two I traveled with this year!

One of the primary topics around the office, with two pregnant women--is our own pregnancies. Not a day goes by in the office that there isn't a comment about breastfeeding or pumping or babysitting offers or maternity pants or pregnancy discomforts--from almost everyone around the office. Though I have threatened if jokes were made, I still can't help but laugh at this one.

Josh and Guillermo picked me up at the SUB parking lot with a few little decorations on our vehicle. I was sure that the signs would come down immediately--but boy, was I wrong.


We traveled from Pocatello all the way to Boise, all over town, and back. We only did get one honk, from a little green Geo Metro, and that one honk made the entire trip worthwhile.

Thanks heavens for great travel companions!

0 comments: