Monday, March 15, 2010

Definitely Worth a Look

All right! If you know me, you may know that I am a lover of anything related to music--commentary, videos, you name it! And because today was a good day I really want to share a little creative inspiration with you.

You can't tell me that after you watch this you won't want to create your very own "giant game of mouse trap" at home. I think Dane and I will try our own version on Sunday (if I can talk him into it).

"This Too Shall Pass" is the latest music video from OK Go, the musical geniuses that introduced the concept of dancing on moving treadmills. They really are revolutionary forces in the music video medium.

So, without further ado, here is "This Too Shall Pass," quite possibly one of the coolest music videos ever made!



Do you like it as much as I do?

2 comments:

Michael and Julie said...

HELLO! That is the coolest thing ever - hope you dont mind that i shared the link on facebook! how are you doing anyway? it's been forever!

Josh and Kelli said...

That was awesome!!!!!!