Friday, March 12, 2010

Home Office Inspiration

I really just wanted to bounce some ideas for the home office off of you! I am so excited about the few ideas that I have come across, and Dane even likes them! (Dane likes almost everything I do, but still....)

Let me know what you think! (I am definitely not an interior designer, but I love putting together my own home--so, don't judge my poor design sense! :))

Of course I want to make a little something for the room:



I have fallen in l-o-v-e with IKEA, so here are my favorite IKEA pieces for the room:







Am I totally off my rocker on this one?!

3 comments:

Josh and Kelli said...

I don't think you're off your rocker, Kasi! I love the sleek, modern design! Yay!!! And the websites you showed me have inspired me. Read my latest post and you'll see what I'm talking about!

sam and kyrsten said...

oh please like you could be off your rocker. i LOVE that blog all things thrifty. they have such great ideas and amazing decor! also love ikea always! keep going with what youve got your doing AWESOME!

Jessica said...

I love all those ideas. Isn't it fun to be a grownup and decorate your house how you like? And to finally know what your taste is? Make sure you post pics of how it turns out!
And I'll totally cook for you guys anytime!