Sunday, February 6, 2011

During the Superbowl

Right now the Superbowl is playing on our television--and I am doing some much-needed blogging and journaling. Dane and I love sports, but we don't really get into the NFL. The Superbowl is fun to watch, but it really isn't a big deal. So, I hope no one is really offended that this game doesn't get me incredibly excited.


1. The cutest commercial was just on--the Volkswagen commercial with the little boy dressed as Darth Vader. So great!

2. I am so excited for a third Transformers! Eek! I was a little disappointed in the second one, but I think the third is looking up.

3. Dane and I got a guacamole pack from Bountiful Baskets yesterday, and we were pretty excited about it--so much that we already made a gigantic batch of guacamole. We pretty much downed an entire bag of tortilla chips too. So good!

4. I just finished the most productive, wonderful presidency meeting ever a while ago! I felt like the group was so great at working together and planning with purpose. I can't help but feel grateful for the time others put in and for their thoughtfulness and consideration. What a great group!

5. Lately I have felt a little frustrated with my changing body. No one has noticed the changes yet, but I really feel like I am getting just enough of a tummy to look overweight and not enough to look pregnant. Is this stage hard for anyone else? Last weekend Kelli and I went out on the search for clothing for Kayla's wedding, and I had a breakdown in the middle of a Target dressing room. Thank heavens Kelli was there to make things better. She was a saint of a shopping companion.

6. Recruitment season is almost done! Hallelujah! I feel like a free woman--especially since our crazy events are finished up. This next week is going to be beautiful.

I think that is enough for today. I am hoping that I start blogging a little bit more. It is really just fun for me. So, with that, have a great Superbowl Sunday evening!

0 comments: