Monday, October 22, 2012

red


Today is a day that calls for red lipstick.
"Why is that?" you might ask.
Well, I have another courageous day of mothering ahead, and I believe even that can be a great reason for daring lip colors.

Don't let my t-shirt and messy hair fool you, I am hard at work when it comes to rearing a child, feeding two hungry boys, studying for classes, packing for a move, keeping a spotless pretty clean home, and prepping my home business.

Let's be honest here for a moment (brutally honest)--I thought working 50 hours per week and going to school and being a mother and wife was difficult.  I am quickly discovering that those SAHM's are valiant workers too. Though the challenges in my new roles are very different, each day continues to be a little stressful, a whole lot tiring, but most of all amazing.

Let's be kind to one another as mothers.  We are all hard workers and are doing what is the very best for our families, whether we are constantly on the run trying to work and provide or constantly on the run managing our wonderful homes and families.

Let's be grateful to be mothers--and let's do something to make each day special.  Even if that means getting dressed up to grab groceries (and that would make Stacy and Clinton proud) or putting on red lipstick to fold the never-ending piles of laundry.


0 comments: