Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy V-Day to Dane

Today a coworker told me to listen to this song--and I am completely in love. So, here is my cheesy but genuine song dedication to Dane. I am trying to make Valentine's Day a daily little thing around my house--not the gifts or meals at Pasta Vino--but instead just more of an attitude of gratitude and love. Savoring all of those little moments together during this challenging but exciting time.

Dane did a great job on Valentine's Day this year though. I finished working at 9:30 after a FAFSA/application night over at Sho-Ban High School. When I got home there was a plant, letter, and my favorite chocolates on the bed. It was a busy day for him, but he still made time to make the night special. I also found out that he ordered a pair of Sperry's for me. Yikes--I can hardly wait to see them.

Anyway, I hope everyone takes some time to celebrate being with the people they love the most--everyday. What a great blessing we all have. If you have time, take a few minutes to listen--please do. I promise you will be glad you did!

0 comments: