Saturday, February 26, 2011

This is Hard...

Right now I am patiently waiting for Dane to get back from taking care of "The Properties," the family investment. I guess one of the families moved out of a house, and it was in pretty bad shape afterward. Yikes! The boys got to fix it all up today, pulling carpet and painting some walls--along with some other stuff, I am sure.


Lately, I have been going to sleep between 10:00 and 10:30 each night. I am usually ready for bed around 8:00 and just fight the urge to sleep as long as possible. I am trying my very best to wait up, but boy am I fading fast right now. The housework is done, so I don't have any physical stuff to keep me moving around.

Thank heavens for the Shaytards, a YouTube sensation, for keeping me up a few more minutes. My friend's older brother makes vlogs about his family, and he has like 800, 000 followers. The past few days I have watched a few of the videos, and that local family is just hilarious! Without a few of those videos and the new B.o.B's "The Kids," I wouldn't get to see my boo tonight!

Almost there...he should be home around 12:30 or so! Only 15 minutes to go. I can do this...


1 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Dear, you NEED to sleep! You are doing a very important job and that requires sleep! If you go to bed, your hubby can always wake you up to see you for a min!
But, that is very sweet of you for waiting up for him! :)