Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Very Own "Swagger Wagon"

For this last week's work trip to Wyoming, I requested a sedan, but I was pleasantly surprised when the lack of sedans provided a free upgrade to a new Toyota Sienna, the true "Swagger Wagon." Dane and I fell in love with the Sienna and now hope to have one someday. They are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I never took Dane for a minivan guy, but the last couple of trips with minivans have definitely changed his opinion. My favorite perks of the Sienna were the back-up cameras and the automatic gas economy calculators. Plus--it is probably one of the best looking vans out there. (I am really hoping that perhaps a Toyota Sienna rep runs across this page and decides to offer me one for doing some personal advertising for Toyota. Plus, we own a Camry! Typing more Toyota-related words could perhaps bring a rep to this site!)


Anyway, for your viewing pleasure (again....because you have probably already seen this)....

THE SWAGGER WAGON RAP MUSIC VIDEO



0 comments: