Sunday, September 26, 2010

So Worth It

There was a new young woman in the ward today, and she was so nervous to be there. One of the girls in the group showed her how to look up scriptures and took the newbie under her wing. Because all of the girls, and this one in particular, were nice to her, she seemed excited about coming to mutual this week with us--not scared or nervous!


I thanked the awesome young woman at church for really making a difference for this sweet new girl and then decided to text her. Here's our conversation:

Me: I know I already told you this, but I just want you to know that you are a superstar! Thanks for making a little, but a very big difference!

Amazing Young Woman: No problem i'm willing to do anything ;))

Me: Thanks! And you looked beautiful today too. See you on Tuesday.

Amazing Young Woman: love you Kasi ;)) c u then

Such a simple conversation, but I am truly blessed to be able to spend time with these stellar girls! I have felt so tired lately, but getting to see moments like this makes everything so worth it!

0 comments: