Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snow Day!




I seriously thought it was a joke when by boss texted me last Tuesday morning to say that ISU was closed! What!? In all my years on the ISU campus (7 years and three months or so), ISU has never closed the campus down--even though I hoped and wished the powers on that campus would do it! My wish finally came true that day, and I enjoyed a full day of homework and errands (with a little fun mixed in).


With all of the snow around us, we had no other choice. The day's activity was our only logical option! This pair of 25-year-olds hit up some stores for boots and sleds, then braved the cold at Bartz Field to do some sledding! (Don't judge us for not bringing any children with us. Boy, did we look silly among all the 10-year-old children and dating teenagers.)


1 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

That's fabulous!! I love that you're still a kid at heart;-)